Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Attractiveness of the Tridentine Mass

The problem with being a liturgist blogger of the 21st century is that for most of your topics you wish to talk about, someone else has already written a fabulous essay or blog post about it. Everyone normally talks about the same topics over the course of their blog-life. I guess the power of having multiple blogs saying the same thing is just so that you KNOW you're not the only one out there among the "wolves of modernism" within the Church. It's a comforting thought to know that when you read a blog, you will be doing either real or imaginary "fist pumps" in the air! I know I do!

So, instead of me writing a long essay about the attractiveness of the Tridentine Mass, I'm posting a link to an article off of the website Sancta Missa written on this very topic by the late Alfons Maria Cardinal Stickler. 


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

Happy New Years and Merry Christmas (Today is the Octave of Christmas)! May God bless this New Year! Lord knows we need it....


**sigh of relief** The Latin Mass! Such reverence to Christ the King in the Most Holy Eucharist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment